Fort Belvoir Contents Cleaning
Paul Davis in Fort Belvoir can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear items that were once automatically considered ruined may now be are just like new.
These items include:
- Clothing, draperies, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- TVs, electronics, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean and return an emergency supply of clothing for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving valuable possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always utilizes the most recent contents cleaning technology available in Fort Belvoir to save most of these items that were considered ruined. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.