Contents Cleaning in Falls Church
Paul Davis in Falls Church can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that dear belongings that were at one time automatically rejected are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Linens, draperies, clothing, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis in Falls Church can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Falls Church to save many of these items that were considered ruined. We know how important these items are and will work hard to save them for you.