Trauma and Biohazard Cleanup in Northern Virginia
Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Suburban Virginia is your best choice for blood cleanup, crime scene, and death clean up in the Fairfax County, Arlington, Alexandria and Northern Virginia area. We are available to respond fast 24 hours per day 365 days per year. Paul Davis Restoration of Suburban VA has trained technicians certified in blood and death clean up and biohazard remediation through the National Institute of Decontamination Specialists. Our expertly trained blood and death clean up technicians understand the trauma involved and the emotional and physical care that needs to be taken in the event of a death, blood, crime scene, or trauma situation. Our trucks do not display the words blood clean up, or trauma, or anything related to crime scene or death so your loss will remain discrete. Our technicians understand the needs of these special and unfortunate scenarios.
Biohazard damage due to:
- Hoarding Scenarios
- Spilled contaminants
- Blood spills caused by injury or death
Our services include:
- Biohazard cleaning and removal of contaminants
- Hoarding cleanup
- Dead body cleanup
Why Call Paul?
- Quick response – Paul Davis can dry out your home in as little as 3 days
- Experience – With more than 45 years of experience and 2 million homes restored, Paul Davis has the experience to handle your biohazard emergency
- Insurance claim assistance – We can help with your insurance company getting your biohazard damage claim settled quickly with minimal stress
For all your biohazard and crime scene cleanup and restoration needs, Call Paul! (703) 335-2424