Manassas Disaster Planning
There are lots of important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. But, plans like that usually involve things like data back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property owners and managers, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary consultation today, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.