Small Business Fire Damage Recovery in Suburban VA
If your commercial property takes on fire damage, you will probably have to cease operations for months and use thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Fire can scorch a building, but other harm from fumes and soot can remain long after the fire has died. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave can stay in the air for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ reputation
Surviving a fire is stressful and Paul Davis understands that your cherished organization and livelihood are at stake. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing soot and smoke damage too. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses throughout the Suburban VA market.
How We Assist You
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared in hours
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for dangerous regions and structural stabilization
- Ash and debris removed without harming the environment
- Cleaning, smoky odor removal and air purification
- Careful cleaning for any damaged inventory, tools and other contents inside
- Commercial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and other methods designed to remove water resulting from quenching the fire
- Reconstruction of the damaged areas
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Why Trust Paul Davis?
We will get your commercial property back to normal faster. Our training, sanitation techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the job correctly the first time. Harmed inventory or furniture is typically easy to restore for our professionals and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to speed up the healing process.
Let our business to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis of Suburban VA if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.