Disaster Planning for Residents in Suburban VA
All companies need to plan to ensure business continuity. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Suburban Virginia.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.